Before ordering your prescriptions:
- Please order only the items that you need.
- Please read the instructions on the label and make sure you are taking them as you should.
- Please let us know if you have stopped taking any of your medications.
Please follow the link below and complete the Online Registration Form to register for Online Services. Please also read the Guidance Notes. (Please note: you do not need to re-register as a patient at the Health Centre you simply need to re-register to use the on-line services)
Please read the patient information leaflet “It’s your choice”
WARNING: Please do not request Home Visits via the Online Appointment Request.
If you require a home visit from your GP, please ring the Health Centre before 10.00am telling us the problem, as this helps the doctor to plan their visits.
This practice now allows you to access many of your practice services safely and securely on the web. You will be able to make requests of your practice and receive responses back from the practice.
Once you have registered with us you will then be sent a password. Once you have this you are able to access the website and order your repeat medication. A confirmation email will be sent telling you that your medication is ready for collection.
Any problems please do not hesitate to contact your GP’s Secretary.
At present the following services are available online:
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Booking an Appointment
- Cancelling an Appointment
- Informing us of a Change of Name or Address
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I use the Services?
- You may use this online service at any time, even when the practice is closed. However you should not use this service for emergencies. In these circumstances always contact the practice by phone immediately, or if the practice is closed, ring 111, or if life-threatening, ring 999.
How do I use the Services?
- Please be aware that our on-line access is changing from the 1st April. Please see details above relating to re-registering for on-line services.
How do I receive a response from the Practice?
- Whenever you log back into the system you will be shown any new responses. If you wish to be notified that there are new responses waiting then you can request an email be sent to you whenever there is a new response. The email does not contain any private information – it only informs you that there is a response waiting for you and that you should login to view it.
Is it secure?
- This service uses the same level of security as used by online banks. You should notice a small padlock icon either at the top left of your browser window, or on the lower right. This indicates that all the information is being encrypted to keep it secure.
- Only the practice sees the data you are sending. No-one else has access to the information.
How do I get started?
- Please do not register here but follow the link at the top of the page.
Online Consult FAQs
Prescription requests must be in writing – either posted through our letter box, via your pharmacy or by email : email@example.com
Please allow 5 working days from the date of your request for the prescription to be processed before contacting your nominated pharmacy.
If you have any queries regarding your medication please contact the prescribing team direct.