Please Read Below Before Submitting an online Consult:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Please read before submitting your online consultation form
If you have any of the following symptoms please do not use this service
- Crushing chest pain and tightness
- Feeling suicidal, wanting to harm yourself, or others
- New drooping on one side of the face, slurred speech, difficulty raising your arms, weakness or numbness on one side of your body
- Severe difficulty breathing
- Heavy bleeding that won’t stop
- Severe injuries
Please contact the surgery on 01392 676676, call 111, 999, attend the Walk-in Centre, or A&E depending on your urgent issue.
If you have an urgent mental health concern please call the 24 hour First Response service on 0808 1968708
We may direct you to a pharmacy. Please CLICK HERE to see what a pharmacy can deal with to prevent you unnecessarily filling out an Online Consult.
One of our GPs will review your online consult and determine the time-frame within which you need to be seen. You will then be contacted by a member of our team to arrange a suitable appointment. Please be aware that this process can take up to 72 hours.
By continuing your request you are confirming that you are not experiencing any of the above symptoms and understand that your request is not urgent.
Submit online consultation form