The Practice will:
- Provide large font Practice leaflets.
- Promote the Induction Loop System and provide staff training. Loop signs will be clearly displayed in Reception and patients will be asked to indicate if they wish to use this.
- Ensure signage is clear and non-obstructive.
- Provide a clearly marked and wider disabled parking bay(s).
- Allow guide or other assistance dogs into the premises.
- Provide a range of high-backed winged-chairs with a high seat base to assist elderly or disabled patients in standing or sitting.
- Offer private room facilities for patients who may have communication, reading, or writing difficulties.
- Allow disabled patients to make appointments by unusual methods, e.g. online booking or letter. The Practice will respond to these requests using the method most appropriate to the needs of the patient.