Patients who are on regular medication may obtain repeat prescriptions under certain circumstances without seeing their doctor. To request a repeat prescription you can either:
- Request the repeat prescription using the Online Services.
- Hand the repeat prescription into Reception.
- Fax the request to the surgery.
- Post the repeat prescription to us, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
Prescriptions received by:
- 8.30am Monday will be ready after 2pm Wednesday.
- 8.30am Tuesday will be ready after 2pm Thursday.
- 8.30am Wednesday will be ready after 2pm Friday.
- 8.30am Thursday will be ready after 2pm Monday.
- 8.30am Friday will be ready after 2pm Tuesday.
- Posted through letterbox on Sat/Sun will be ready after 2pm Wednesday.
If you are nominating a Chemist for your Prescription to go to, please allow an additional day to allow time for your medication to be dispensed.
There is a delivery service for housebound patients and to obtain information about this please contact Mrs Denise Knowles, Volunteer Co-Ordinator for our League of Friends, or your preferred pharmacy.
We cannot accept repeat requests by telephone. This is a safety measure to avoid prescribing and transcription errors. Sorry for the inconvenience, but all surgeries have this rule in place.